We do not expect any financial or material consideration. The return of invest results from your commitment to society as a whole.
However, if you make use of our support, we expect you to invest a large part of your working time in your charitable project and to document this in a way that is accessible to us. Furthermore, it is necessary,
- that you inform us openly and transparently about the progress or possible problems in your project;
- that you disclose figures, cash flows, staff structure and connections to other private or public actors in a transparent manner;
- that you support other bridgebuilders in their projects as far as possible;
- that you get involved in the bridgebuilder network and continue as “bridgebuilder-alumnus”;
- that you support us in the further development of the bridgebuilder Foundation
We would like all bridgebuilders to see themselves as a large, joint team that works together symbiotically: everyone has their focus, roles and responsibilities, but we support each other where we can.