The support by bridgebuilder is provided free of charge.
Before we cooperate with NGOs, associations and other organisations that are recognised as charitable in Germany, we conclude a written agreement that regulates the conditions of the cooperation.
If you want to be supported as a natural person in the implementation of charitable purposes, we will ensure through a contract with you that you are active as an “auxiliary person” (see also § 57 AO) for bridgebuilder e.V. and that our association can precisely determine your activities.
The agreements regulate the following:
- Content and scope of the cooperation and activities
- Charitable purpose to be pursued
- If applicable, naming of partners/organisations with whom cooperation will take place within the framework of the activity.
- If financial support is granted: Amount of funding.
- Period of support
- In the case of natural persons:
Obligation of the person to document the number of working hours in a time sheet and to submit it to bridgebuilder e.V. for examination.
Furthermore, it is necessary
- that you inform us openly and transparently about the progress or possible problems in your project;
- that you disclose figures, cash flows, staff structure and connections to other private or public actors in a transparent manner;
- that you support other bridgebuilders in their projects as far as possible;
- that you get involved in the bridgebuilder network and continue as a “bridgebuilder alumnus”;
- that you support us in the further development of bridgebuilder e.V.
We would like all bridgebuilders to see themselves as a large, joint team that works together symbiotically: everyone has their focus, roles and responsibilities, but we support each other where we can.