What are the funding conditions?
- There is no legal claim to support.
- The advisory board is free to decide who, when, how long and to what extent bridgebuilder fe.V. supports someone in the context of their charitable commitment.
- The statutes of the founded bridgebuilder e.V. define the decision-making framework for the committee.
- Submitted concepts will not be remunerated.
- All submitted ideas and concepts are “Open Source”. They are handed over by the author under the license CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication. Further information: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en
- All documents, ideas and submitted media may be freely used and published by bridgebuilder e.V.
- Funding amounts received can be reclaimed if the recipient does not fulfil his obligations as project manager or uses the money for other purposes than described in the funding application.
- The collaboration and support can be terminated by either party at any time without giving reasons and with immediate effect. (However, we will always talk to you first if any problems arise!)
- bridgebuilder e.V. may change the support conditions at any time with effect for the future.
- Please also read the FAQ articles about the funding period and your obligations.
- All details of the cooperation are regulated by a written agreement between bridgebuilder and the supported organisations / committed individuals.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!