Skip to content
What are the funding conditions?
- There is no legal claim to funding.
- The advisory board is free to decide who, when, how long and to what extent bridgebuilder Foundation e.V. supports someone in the context of their charitable commitment.
- The statutes of the founded bridgebuilder Foundation e.V. define the decision-making framework for the funding committee.
- Submitted funding concepts will not be remunerated.
- All submitted ideas and concepts are “Open Source”. They are handed over by the author under the license CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication. Further information: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en
- All documents, ideas and submitted media may be freely used and published by bridgebuilder Foundation e.V.
- The funding amounts stated are the amounts we are aiming for. We can deviate from them at our own discretion.
- Funding amounts received can be reclaimed if the recipient does not fulfil his obligations as project manager or uses the money for other purposes than described in the funding application.
- The grant can be terminated by either party at any time without giving reasons and with immediate effect. (However, we will always talk to you first if problems arise!)
- bridgebuilder Foundation e.V. may change the terms and conditions of the sponsorship at any time with effect for the future.
- Please also read the FAQ articles about the funding period, funding amount and your obligations.
- Detailed terms and conditions, in a legally watertight version, are currently being prepared and will be published here as soon as they are ready.